It’s the New Year and so all of a sudden the media is flooded with the following: Get Fit DVDs, Summer Holiday deals and Dating Sites. I’ve had this New Year resolution before
“find myself a nice young man”
I have never been successful. So my 10 reasons why finding a man isn’t a priority for 2014….
1. Like I said, I have never quite been successful on this one before and I just don’t like feeling like I have failed.
2. Extending on number 1 I refused to deem myself a failed woman just because I don’t have a hunky man friend.
3. I’m picky. I very rarely come across a man I want to romance. I just don’t think I could lower my standards in order to tick a box.
4. If love happens when you least expect it, perhaps I should stop expecting to find it.
5. I already have a massive list of things I need to work on. I don’t wanna make that list any longer.
6. I’m honestly not quite sure what I’m looking for.
7. There is a drought in my area. A serious drought. If I was to find someone in my town you could guarantee they will definitely be someone’s hand me downs. No thank you.
8. I’m currently doing operation “Move Away” this means getting as far away as possible from this town. It wouldn’t be fair to expect someone to move to because I wouldn’t stay.
9. Sometimes I like spontaneous happenings
10. 2014 is MY year.