I had a very exciting message pop up on my WordPress this rainy afternoon, which made me smile from ear to ear. I’ve been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. Wow.
I was nominated by “Makeup and All That Jazz” Her reviews are budget friendly and informative; I’ll definitely be trying some of her recommended products. You can find her blog below:
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I’m new to blogging, but there are a few blogs that really stand out to me. So, here are my nominations…
1. My favourite animal is a cow. Lots of people often look confused when I say this. I’m not really sure why they’re my favourite. They just are.
2. I really enjoy documentaries about serial killers. I really want to know why they are the way they are.
3. I used to be majorly fussy with my food. Any food that was “wet” i.e. lasagne, chilli; I wouldn’t eat them. I love them now
4. Everytime I write a post on my blog I feel very protective over it and what people will think of it.
5. I am slightly intolerant to strawberries. This always makes for awkward questions on dates. I don’t really like to say what happens if I eat them. It’s not pretty.
6. My favourite colour is pink. It always has been
7. I love lists.